Wakaranai kedo

11 outubro 2007 às 20:59
Listening: SNoW ~ Hanabi made ato sukoshi (Unplugged)
By clicking in her name, you'll go to her official Website ^^ ((Sony Records))

In contrast to a part of japanese artists who I know, SNoW have a very good english pronunciation. She doesn't sing in "Japanglish"; her english is very good ((at least for me)) and I try to sing following her, but... It's impossible. (¬¬) She have an incredible voice and her songs are very well-made, with good arrangments and the lyrics sounds good too (('cause I don't know the meaning of them -__-')), and I simply love all her released songs... except Sanami... I don't dislike this song at all, but it's that type of song that glues in your mind, you sing it EVERYTIME, specially when you're trying to remember some other song (¬¬), and it starts to annoy your mind and; you hurl it at the trash can. But, like a "good song" that it IS, it come back to your mind when you really do not want it there... Was like this with me... =] (¬¬)

So...

Today I had a very great day. Simple and good. The days that I like more. I staid at the in... ((Sanami has started right now ¬¬')) ...ternet al the morning and afternoon, because I was alone at the office. ((hoho)) My bosses was travelling for working in other cities and the Office's Secretary was travelling for a course. Today, eve of holiday ((wait a moment, I need to confirm that "eve" is the correct word. I do not trust in google translation and I really don't know how to say "véspera" in english. XD *takes the dictionary* ... *come back* Right! "Eve" is "véspera" in english ^______^)), eve of holiday the moviment there was not strong and I could take the reins of the situation and guide everything correctly. Just 5 or 6 calls, 1 mail sent to a emploieer of the main office, in the capital... And a visit of two men. One that arrived fastly than the light and went away as faster as arrived, (O_O) and the other one that asked me about voting in a poll that he is participating at the web. ^___^ If he wins the poll, he will participate of the BBB - Big Brother Brazil. (¬¬) Well, I left my vote, because do not costs me nothing, but... Holy Shit! xD I don't deserve it.

The rest of the day was just to visit some blogs, leave some comments, see the dramas of everybody ((in the bogs)), know a little bit about PHP and CSS ((that I NEED to listen before complete my next layout T_T It'll be too hard...)) and to be VERY happy when I saw that one of the people that I left a comment on it's blog answered on mine. *-* She is Jessica ((without accent, please xD)) and her blog is in the left bar of Stand UP for Your LIFE! Her blog is very well-made and... I 'dribbled' on her lay. Her and many other I saw today. May I list them? Yeah, I WILL!

An Warning: ALL these blogs are PT-BR!


>>> http://www.ghost-love.net/fragille/
This is the Jessica ((without accent))'s blog.

>>> http://www.endless-feeling.org/
This is a VERY GREAT blog I've found today. He, Peagá, have the knack of doing wedesign works. His last post was talking about a little game that consists in posting 5 'ex-layouts' that he was done before. His five lays are simply... ROCKS! (?) And the 'favicon' of his blog is a hygienical paper XD

>>> http://www.loved-angel.com/vanilla/
It's CUTE! ^^ Very organized too. By this time is "Jéssica" ((WITH accent, please xDDD)) and I have not read any post of her blog. I saw it only when I was leaving the office. Just sent the link by mail for me and left to open and read here at home. Tomorrow... Tomorrow...

>>> http://www.ghost-love.net/forsaken/
She is a little dark (o.o) but I liked the way she writes... ((How are you, "Infernal Majestys?" XD)). And... The current header of the blog is, nobody more or less than, TARJA TURUNEN! *-*

My reaction -> <- when I saw it. Very beautiful. >>>

>>> http://www.theuninvited.blogger.com.br/
Yang Li's blog. Other that I didn't read yet. Tomorrow... Tomorrow... (XD) Well, it's very red for me, but is not bad. She used many brushes in the header and the mix is very good. I liked it! Shirley Manson ((or something like that)).

>>> http://www.ghost-love.net/weblog/
This is the blog of Eric. By the what I could perceive, he was on hiatus and came back at October 3rd. The lay is simple and clean, and the work with the images are very good. Like a little calndar, or something...

>>> http://www.love-strange.com/platonic/
And finnaly the blog of Rafael, a boy that likes Evanescence ((my favourite band maaaaaaaany years ago XD)) and... Who saw Amy Lee very near (O_o); Lucky boy, hm?¿ His blog is also very good. I think it's just very squeezed; think he would make use of the space he have to develope a layout. And it's better viewed using Internet Explorer ((some words appear "cuted" and the refresh image too =/ A sorrow 'cause I use Firefox))

And... I need to sleep. bye. O-o

4 comentários

  1. Anônimo Says:

    ^^
    Aii que tudooo!!!
    Eu ia comentar por partes mas depois que eu vi o meu nome no seu post, não me contive!! Huhuhuh!!
    Você me linkou??? oO
    Ow my God, que lindooo!! (Vou chorar de emoção aqui daqui a pouco.¬¬')
    Obrigada! Eu também te linkei!! ;)
    (...)
    Hum, desculpe a minha curiosidade, mas você escreve os posts em inglês porque gosta, porque está aprendendo e se sente obrigado a escrever em inglês? Porque você tem visitantes que falam apenas inglês??? Por quê?? Hehehe
    É que eu vi seus posts mais abaixo e eles estão em português mesmo... Ai não entendi.. ..Oo
    Enfim..
    Huhuh poutz, eu não trabalho mas eu acho que estar no serviço sem o(s) chefe(s) deve ser bom!! Hehe!
    Claro, a gente deve ficar um pouco com medo na primeira vez por não saber o que fazer se aparecer um baita problema.. Mas depois acostuma... E até gosta ne?? Hehe!
    Ai ai... você tá fazendo um lay?? Bacana!
    Eu não sou de escutar música japonea... A única que eu escuto é aquela banda BoA acho que é isso...
    Ai que triste aquele clippp!!
    oO
    Enfim...

    Obrigadaa!! ;)

    Beijos e bom final de semana!!

  2. H Says:

    hehehe. valeu.
    pode me favoritar sim.

    daqui a alguns dias eu atualizo o heliópolis. e quanto ao paraíso perdido, eu postei mais um livro do king.

    abraços e até mais!

  3. Anônimo Says:

    Huhuhuh!!!
    ^^
    Então...o Ghost-love vai ser fechado e eu tive que pegar meu paninho de bunda e ver quem queria me aceitar como hostee. Ai a Reh do Versos mudos me aceitou de braços abertos e lá estou!
    Não consigo ficar sem blog... (¬¬')
    (..)
    Olha, se eu fosse foda no inglês como você, até que eu tentaria responder em inglês. Mas aí tu vai rir descaradamente do meu portunglês e eu vou ficar com cara de bunda...(¬¬')
    (...)
    Ai caraio, num sei... É BoA daquela música que no clip o cara dá os óio pra ela.. ele fica ceguinho e ela fica com os zóio dele... Sabe???
    (..)
    Semana começando tudo de novo, shit!!!
    (¬¬')

    Beijos!! s2 ;**

  4. Anônimo Says:

    Eu querooo a músicaaa!!!!
    Huhuhuhuhuh!!!

    Beijos! s2 ;**

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates