Paradise, Rakuen... As you want : )

09 outubro 2007 às 10:42
Yes, yes, YES! *O*
No, no NO!
Ya, ya, YA!
Sinsalabim! XD

It arriveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
It's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!
In my haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands!
Perfectlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!
Marveloooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuus!
And fantastic! *-*

*controls*

Well... *strogn breath* ...It arrived! OMG! It's too PERFECT! I really fall in love by this perfection! It's... It's... There is some adective higher than perfect? Because if there is, you can give to this CD. And DVD. And Covers. And "accessories". And sounds. And videos. And EVERYTHING! ((I mean if the avex seal may be inside this "everything"... Well, it can XD))

Truthly: it not "arrived". I need to say that I was to take it at the Post Office. =O The package arrived yesterday afternoon, but there was nobody in home and it has returned to the Post Office. I accessed the site of the post office to track the object EVERYDAY since it was sent to me, by Wang Wei Cheng ((a very great "DAI seller" from "Minas Gerais". Well... he is not only a DAI seller, but.. .Understand me XD)). I saw all the route that it did, when it went to the central on that state, after it came to the Bahia's Post Office; and after here, to Jacobina, my city. And yesterday, when I accessed one more time before go home after a day of work...

Output not effected

My face: --->

I took the phone at my right side, and... I didn't know the PO's numer -__- So, I tried to call my cousin Crishna ((Kika for the close friends u_U/)) and asked her, DESPERATELY, what is the no. of the PO. She asked me to wait a moment and I did it... My hands was sweated and I was in nervous. WHY the output could not be realized? Why?? WHYYYYYY?? "M-My cousin...?" "Oh, Hi, Kika... GOT THE NUMBER?!" "Ahm... Yeah, try this one..." And she told me the PO's call no.

When I heard the "tuuuu" "tuuuu" that the phone made for me, a BIG smile was forming in my face. XD And after only two "beeps", somebody said "Hello" at the other side of the line.

- Hello, Post Office Service, Graça, Good Afternoon.
- Ahm... He-Hello, Graça. May I t-take a doubt with... you?
- If I may able to answer you...
- Well... I has opened the PO's tracking system, at internet, and I saw that my package was not done. Why it happened?
- Ahm... Maybe there was noone in home, when the postman was there.
- And... WHAT I need to do to receive my order?
- It's just you come here tomorrow morning and take it.
- REALLY?! Ahm... I mean... What time?
- 9
- 9?
- Yeah, 9!
- And what I can do to know that he will not be with my package, going to try to send me one more time? How to know that the package will be there with you?
- Come at 9. He don't go to do the deliveries befor 9.
- O-Ok. Allright. I'll. ThankYOU!
- Ok. bye.

*click*

*-*
And today, 8:30 I was there, at the Post Office, to take it... ^^' And I've got it. *O*O*O*O* Well... I had to wait more or less than 30 minutes ((20 minutes to the doors be opened and 10 more after inside the Office, waiting someone to help me)) but it was not a sacrifice. And the waiting time gaves me a reward of, nothing more than, 7 packages O___O''' A letter from Saori-chan ((a friend from "Ceará" *O* Perfect letter and very cute. Love her letters ^_____^)); one more letter from Spider Johnny (("João Aranha", in the PT original.)); The CD+DVD of the single Rakuen xD ((PERFEEECT!)); two posts for my father; and, finally, two posts for my neighbors, that I've taken to delivery to them.

Ahm... Ok. I need to put some photos of TAO's Single here. Now I need to put pics of TAO and Rakuen ^^'. But I will publish them soon. Perhaps at the end of the week ((if I remember)).

And I think that's all for today, that will be a very happy day \o/~
Because DAI makes me more happy. And I continue needing to sutdy. xD

Ah, yeah! The Radio, at the left menu bar, is off... Since one or two months ago. O_O' But... I'm trying to put it on again; and I think it will be able when I publish the new layout, that is beeing so nice! *-*
"Oh baby, Wait and see-ee".

And... At the menu "FRIEND SITES" you can see a new button and link. It's the site "Anime Kaos" ((<--- Link)), a cute site I've found yesterday. It have many "Kawaii Kaos" of Anime characters, and I think I'll put a little clock of the anime FullMetal Alchemist at my nes layout. It's cute and very well-made o/~ That character at the button is the "Guu" from the anime Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu" ((if I didn't any mistake ^__^)). It's a Crazy anime XD BIG Hugs and BY! o/~

1 Responses to Paradise, Rakuen... As you want : )

  1. Anônimo Says:

    ^^
    Não, o screenshot não é enganação... Hehehe!
    Enfim....
    (...)
    Quem é Rakuen?? É uma banda??
    Meu Deus, que empolgação mais empolgada???
    Vou pensar se tem um adjetivo melhor que perfeito, tá?? Ai eu te falo!!
    Huahauhauha!
    ;)

    Beijos! s2 ;**

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates