...drying the tears

26 outubro 2007 às 16:25
Yeah. I'm not very good. I'm not feeling like I wanna feel, but need to tell that my spirit is now calmed down. After a day crying without stop, with the sense that someone had shoot salt in my eyes, listening to Utada Hikaru and remembering of my big brother, my partner, my friend. He is gone. But I really need to follow my way without him. And without a big part of my painful heart. Rest In Peace, Mah-chan! I love you, brother!

But after the tears, came the sense of nostalgia close to the good remembrances of the days we have together; and I'm trying to recover my routine little by little, looking up and imagining his face looking to me and calling me of fool, perverter-san and smiling of my sad face. His soul is pure and happy and I can feel this.

With the tragic bombshell, I lost all my wish of continue doing my new layout. But at this weekend I promise that will try to do something. I need to make good use of the my mother's trip to stay in the PC for many hours (laughs). And I can think better if I work at daybreak, because the silence and the peace are bigger than on morning or evening.

I has introduced in the second-post-before-this a blog called "fragille". Yeah, I left comments on this blog and its owner replyed to me. And I replyed again; and she replyed over again; and we are completely crazy, talking about ALL-random affairs, discovering usual and unusual tastes and I need to tell that she is the best. (Laughing too much) Jessica, thank you for all!
She changed her layout theme two or three consecutive times since I discovered it. And all layouts are perfectly harmonious, simple and clean. I need to take some little lessons with her. Oh My... She is very good. (Wheedler *laughs*) She says that I'm a very happy boy and she a very crazy girl. We are tailor-made one to the other (laughing more and MORE). If her boyfriend read these text I'm really fucked.

'Vestibular' is arriving. And I'm lost. Wish me luck to do all questions adroitly and right. The exams of the Federal university will be on NOV 18-19th. I have less than one month to learn everything that I need to do the exams and I'm not worried... Ahm... WHO I'm trying to deceive? I'm very troubled, but I can not study. Only reading the books that are asked and that's all.

Last week I cried on my mother arms. And no, I'm not a baby. I feel that everything is beeing plenty hard for me and I can't hold this weight for much time. Wish everything pass as fastly as possible, because at the end of year... My life will change. Again. *throws into the wall*

Saw4's release is TODAAAAAAAY!
And I can not watch... *dies*
Well... I will try to find the movie, from now to few days, in the internet and download it. I simply love the saga of the movies. Watched the three ones and love all. I'm very anxious for this fourth movie. It promises to be very bloddy and macabre (booohahaha). And I think that's all for today.

I really want to do a new post there in my house, with my soft keyboard and uploading some images,; I'll try. TRY, ok? I can't promise that. The weekend is arriving and I wanna play a game.

My CDs has arrived and I'm very impressed with them. The quality of the songs is perfect and the CDs are intact (CD, Case, Label, Boxes, Cards, Cover). Simply love. And the seller is very good. Her name is D.Yuri, and she is very respectfull and responsible with the transaction. Very good to buy with her. If someone want to see some itens, go to Mercado Livre (BR) and see what she have to sell. B'z, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Dolls; many things. I bought more CDs with her: 3 Singles from Utada Hikaru (the singer that My Friend Mah loved with all his life). I bought them to keep like a remembrance of who was a good friend and will still forever in my mind.
Plus, I bought today two more CDs: Do the A-side and Tookumade. The first is an album of Do As Infinity and it's the CD+DVD version. The CD have all the main songs of each single and the DVD have many Promotional Videos of the band. I'm very anxious! The second one is the eighth single; it will delay a little more to arrive, but It's not a problem. The cover is very interesting with the singer with a dark coat and hanging a gun. Wish me luck and...

Jya ne o/~

2 comentários

  1. Anônimo Says:

    Huahuahauhauhauahuahauhauahuahauhauhauahuahauhauahuahuahau
    Se fudeeeuuuu!!!! Tem 17 anos e não vai poder ir ver Saw IV!! Uhauahuahauhauahuaha
    E ai num tem cinema!!??? oO
    uahauhauahuahauhauahauhauahuahauh
    Seu PC vai pifar e você não vai poder baixar o filme!!
    Hahauhauhauahuahauhauahuahauh
    (Tá bom ,chega ¬¬')
    Hahaha
    Então, você é the best! Sabe por quê?? Porque você me conhece!! Huahauha e aiiii que tudooo seu parágrafo sobre euzinhaaa!! *-*
    Vou chorar!!!
    Mentira.
    Tô feliz, não tem porque chorar! *-*
    É, realmente se o Renato visse isso, estaria morrendo de ciume... Tadinhu...
    So... óh, esquenta não que essa dor vai vir como uma avalanche fudida, tu vai chorar, se descabelar, se jogar no meio do shooping e bater a cabeça nas vidraças, vai se debater no chão e se jogar do meio fio pedindo a morte. Mas passa. Creia em mim, passa. O tempo é a cura. Eu nem dava moral pra isso, mas é a verdade. Qualquer que for a dor, o tempo cura... Enquanto isso... vamos falar de coisas boas!
    Ahhh não, fala sério, aquela do elevador foi engraçada. Porra, pensa num vampiro,todo sério, fazendo humor-negro?? oO
    Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahhaaha
    (...)
    Ihh, que eu saiba, o cutenews só funfa com PHP.. ¬¬'
    Então..
    Huahauhauhauahuh eu tô boba...
    Como assim adora minhas retardadices?? ¬¬'
    Nem comento porque eu sou normal o suficiente pra nem ter que replicar... Uhauahuahauhauahuah
    Ai ai...
    Acho que vou ver Saw IV no domingo mesmo... Aff
    Que você fez nessa sexta feira.. Aliás, sabado já né??? ¬¬'
    Planos para sabado???
    Eu tenho! Huhuh vou depilar!!
    Espero que dessa vez eu ainda não perca o bendito cabaço, coitado!
    Huahauhauahuahauhauahuah
    Ai ai...

    Beijos! s2 ;*

  2. Anônimo Says:

    Ahhhh sim, ia me esquecendo......................................................................................
    PÁRRAAAA DE FICAR GASTANDO SUA GRANA COM CD!!!!
    Hauhauhauahuahuahauhauah

    Pronto.
    Recado dado.. Uffi!

    Beijos! s2 ;*

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates