T.A.T.U

28 outubro 2007 às 19:39
Do you know T.A.T.U, the Russian duet formed in Moscow, Russia in 1999 by Ivan Shapovalov, with two girls called Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova, that did that famous song "All the things she said"? Well... I won't talk about them, in spite of the title of these post. TATU was my lunch of today. Yeah... I ate 'armadillo' for the first time and... It's really good!

Tatu is the name of the animal in portuguese. And in english it accepts the name of armadillo; I really don't know why. If we take the word armadillo and make an analysis, we will see that it has a purpose because in portuguese we have a word named 'armadilha' (a little seemed with armadillo) that means 'trap'; and the armadillo modify its body to seems a strong ball or a stone to ambush its prey. It's a kind of trap... Or not... Ignore this, please.

(Oh God, save this boy, he is lost in darkness and don't know waht says.)

Back to the point, I ate armadillo. And it was very good. The taste. This was the good point, but I had a bad point too: it has many bones and if you eat it with no caution, you can suffocate and die (exaggerated? ME?) But it was delicious and is in stomach right now, beeing digested by my stomach enzimes. Cool, no?

There are many kinds of armadillo, but only one is in extiction. And the one I ate was not of this specie. I think I did not a crime. Did I? (Cut it wrists)

Today I had a nice day. And HOT! VERY HOT! I took a shower three consecutive times, because my body transpired too much. My hands and feet... They sweat too much normally (I think I have some problem with the sweating glandulas or something like that, because these limbs of my body sweat abnormaly. But isn't viscous; the perspiration is very liquid and is easy to dry. But annoys me. Too much.)

I told to you that I bought 5 more CDs? Three from Utada Hikaru and 2 from Do As Infinity? Yeah, I bought. But... Hehe... I bout three more (^^). Yes, I'm crazy, but I bought them. Three more singles from Do As Infinity I really could not leave them go away from me. I do not have them yet and I really want to complete my discography. Truth. I don't know if you remember (or if you read it in an old post) but I feel bad because i think that I won't succeed buy all singles and albums and special albums and the DVD shows and PVs and VHS and... But while I can buy the CDs and DVDs that appear in front of me, I will. My mother will kill me, but I will die happy!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!

Approximately 25 days for the exams... I will die. I need to talk with the boss to see if he will liberate me to travel to Salvador, I need to see with my friend, Ilana, if she will lodge me in her house and I need to save money to survive in the metropolis. And good luck to answer the questions correctly. Buuh!

Now I really need to sleep.
Kisses, and Bye.



And I LOVE DAI!

(Rhymed!)

A last PS.: The new layout is done. I need just to do some arrangements with the transition of the pages. My intention is to do something like a portal, arrange the "Friend Blogs, Sites, Links and Player" in separated pages, that will be directed to a left menu inside the main page of the blog. I think will be good. But just good. I'm not an expert and don't know to do the things perfectly, like some bloggers who I had the pleasure of to know the webdesigning jobs.

So... Bye! Jya Ne!

9 comentários

  1. Anônimo Says:

    Eu adoro comer um bom churrasco, mas acho que não teria coragem de comer tatu! Eu ficaria imaginando ele lá, bonitinho no meio do mato :P hehe.
    Valeu pelo comentário, abraço! ;D

  2. Anônimo Says:

    Hey, sem querer ser intrometido, mas por queê você não escreve seus posts em português pra que as pessoas que não enendem inglês também possam entender e comentar no seu blog? Faz que nem eu fazia, coloca um link pra uma versão em inglês no fim do post :B. Fica como dica, sei lá... :P abração!

  3. Anônimo Says:

    ¬¬'
    Eu vou fazer de conta que não li seu comentário E que não li seu post tá bom??? Aff...
    Sabia que com o $ que você comprou CINCO Cd's você poderia juntar pra sobreviver na tal metrópole??
    Pois é, pois é, pois é...
    Agora sr. Weick, o senhor está pobre. O senhor é um fanfarrão, sr. Weick!
    o.O
    Huahauhauhauahuahauhauah
    (...)
    Hei, T.A.T.U num eram lésbicas né??? Vadias... ¬¬'
    Enganadoras e aproveitadoras...
    huahauhauahuahauh
    Tirando lasquinhas uma da outra em prol do sucesso! Tsc tsc tsc, que feio...
    Huahauhauahuahauha
    Na verdade, o wikipédia diz que em russo, "Тату" que significa "essa ama aquela"..
    oO
    Mas ai no site brasileiro diz que "ssim, um dos grandes absurdos encontrados até hoje é que Taty foi o primeiro nome adotado pela dupla, e que por haver outro grupo com esse nome, mudaram para Tatu. Primeiramente: Taty e Tatu são a mesma coisa e são a mesma coisa gramaticalmente também.
    Recorrendo a um pouco de cirílico entenderemos: Y em Cirílico (alfabeto russo) é a mesma coisa que o nosso U. Por isso Taty é a mesma coisa que Tatu (o T e o A são iguais no cirílico e no nosso alfabeto). Essa história que Taty foi o primeiro nome da dupla está errada, mesmo por que se pronunciássemos "Tati" escreveríamos Tati e não Taty (que se lê "tatu")."
    Vai lá saber...
    oO

    Beijos seu gastador de $ com Cd's!
    Huhuhuhuh
    s2 ;*
    Você tem orkut???

  4. Anônimo Says:

    Oie! =D
    Tudo bem?
    Muito obrigada pelo seu comentário em meu portfolio! ^^

    bjos!

  5. Anônimo Says:

    Preguiça de traduzir...

    Mas Obrigado pelo comentario a um século atras no meu blog... Mas Havia me esqcido de comentar

    Brigadoooo

    Abraçosssssssssssssss


    Rafa

  6. Anônimo Says:

    Taloc! Adoro ler/falar/conversar (que seria a mesma coisa do segundo ¬¬) em inglês xD e ainda pensei em comentar em inglês também, mas não quero dar vexame: I'm kinda awful at it, you know ;x

    Eu nunca comi tatu na minha vida... e, fresca com comida do jeito que eu sou, nunca comerei pelo visto. Mas pelo menos a sua teoria pra explicar o nome em inglês foi interessante xD fez sentido.

    Aaah, Do as Infinity é tão legal *_* mas noah tenho dinheiro pra comprar singles nem nada... é a vida, então eu uso da pirataria ;-; espero nunca ser presa por causa disso ;x

    Bom, boa sorte com o teste lá :)

  7. Weick Says:

    Vanessa, baby, quem é você?
    xD

    BrigadÚ pelo boa sorte ;_; Precisarei se toda a sorte do universo, ao infinito e além... E... Você gosta de DAI! Que linda...

  8. Anônimo Says:

    =P
    Falowwww e disse!!! Aêee!! Um homem pra defender seus ideias!! Huhuhuh!
    Tá certo, tem que gastar dinheiro com o que gosta mesmoooo!!! Huhuhu!
    Eu gasto com livros... minha mãe e meu pai querem morrer quando gasto $ com livros, mas fazer o que, são meu passatempo, meu refúgio, meu mundo... Yeahhh baby yeahh!!!
    La la la!!
    E como assim, não se referiu a TATU?? E o primeiro parágrafo do post?? ¬¬
    Tá ficando doido chiquito??? oO
    E quem disse que eu num tenho orkut??? La la la eu fiz outro!! Hahahahahah
    E já te adicionei!! Então você faz o favor de me aceitar lá senão leva bala manooo!! Hahahahahahah
    Huhuhuhuhuh!

    Beijos e feliz dia das bruxas!!!
    Hahahahaha

  9. Anônimo Says:

    oO
    Ahhh sim, é eu entendi errado!
    ¬¬'
    É que eu não entendo sobre bandas Jmusic então.. segurei um assunto que conhecia no post bem segurado e falei!
    Huahauhauhauhauahuaha
    *-*
    Ihh meu fí, tá foda o miojinhu aqui hein?!?!?!
    Huahauhauhauahuah
    Você ri das empregadas alheias né???? É... porque num é você que tem que ouvir isso viu!!
    ¬¬'

    Huahauhauhauhauhauahauhauhauahuah
    Ai ai, tomei banhinhu!! Vou pra facul daqui a pouco e misericórdia porque tem proba da bruxa!!
    oO

    Beijos! s2 ;*

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates