FINALLY!

20 outubro 2007 às 23:05
*O*

*sitted on my chair, in my bedrom*

Yeah! All the problems are now solved ((I wish...)) and I have back my internet connection! ;__; I'm so moved! Oh...



xD


I was falling on a depression, because the "off-internet" in my PC... but now I'm okay again and may sing when taking a shower without fall bloddy tears from my swelled eyes... *exaggerated* ...Ahm. Ok.

now I can do ALL my downloads that are in the list "To Download" since maaaaaaany months ago! \o/ And I can watch videos provided by YouTube, and talk with friends by MSN... op's ...this I can not do, not yet. I continue doing my little "internet breaking", only access my e-mail accounts, posting sporadically in my blog (*-*), and downloading the last JMusic Releases. Dot.

OMG! What may I do to study more? I really don't know... Remain few than one month to the exams and I feel that don't know nothing .__. My aunt asked me about a math subject ((VERY EASY)) and I felt very bad beacuse i could not answer the question o-o' And I know that is very easy to do. Shit! If I continue forgetting the subjects day by day... When the "Vestibular" arrives, I'll know really Nothing and Nothing. And I'll die! OH!


...


Well...
I decided ((finally)) to post the images of my preciousities! ((is this word right?)) The Singles *-* I selected some pictures, but you can see all of them in my photobucket... They are unorganized, and will stay like this forever xD because I sent the links to a friend and i can not move the images to a different folder. So... o/~ I hope you don't mind if the table's towel seems a little... "for kitchen" xD It have fruits and flowers painted u_U/

:: Rakuen






:: TAO






Are not they TOO beautiful?!? *O*
I fall in love with them! xD

Waaaaaaaaaa~

bye! <#.#>

5 comentários

  1. Anônimo Says:

    oO
    Meu Deussss que menino felizzz!!
    Hauhauhauhauahauhauh
    ^^
    Ahmram, ela é bonitaaa!! Ahmram, você tá sooo moved com sua internet!!
    Hauhauhauahuahauh
    Nossa, eu odeio quando fico sem net, parece que tiram um pedaço de mim!
    Óh dia, óh vida, óh céus!!
    Huhuhuh!!!
    (Odeio photobucket mas dependo dele ¬¬')
    HAuhauhauahuahauhauah
    Buenas sorte nos seus downloads!!
    (Huahauhauhauah portunhol fodaaa)
    *-*

    Beijos!! s2 ;*

  2. Anônimo Says:

    que eh isso, ela eh mo gata!!

    sssrsrsrsrsrs


    abraços

  3. Anônimo Says:

    HUahuahauhauahauhauha
    Cara, queria ser feliz assim sabe???
    ¬¬'
    Eu sou a própria sem-noção cara de bunda mal lavada!
    Aff maria!!
    Jésuscreyde! Alguém acude!!!
    ¬¬'
    Putz, quero fazer um lay agora mas Tô podre de sono...
    Só que... sabe quando você simplesmente PRECISA fazer um lay novo??? ¬¬
    Então...
    (...)
    Ok, vou indoooo!!!
    ^^
    Boa semana pra nós!! ;)
    Besos chiquito!

  4. Anônimo Says:

    ^^
    Então eu vou chegando visse???
    Hauhauhauahauh
    Você é de onde???
    Preciso de sua alegria contagiante porque hoje eu tô só o cú do palhaço!
    ¬¬'
    Ow God, por quê?? Por que a vida é assim??
    Óh dia, óh vida, óh ceus!!
    Owww... eu gosto de miojãooo!! De carne ainda!! Sem ser cremosa (cremoso sucks! ¬¬')

    Beijos! s2 ;*

  5. Anônimo Says:

    Ai my God, sou eu, certeza!!
    A minha presença aqui é sombia, num é possível!!!
    =/
    Desculpaaa... viu, foi só falar em felicidade que fudeu tudo!!
    (¬¬')
    Sou sem noção mesmo...
    (tô me sentindo o pior ser humano do mundo, mas tudo bem...)
    (...)
    Posta amanha???? Beleza... se eu estiver viva eu venho aqui...

    Então somos de duas cidadezinhainhainhainhazinhainhazinha
    do interior. Eu sou de MS. E o foda é que essa cidadezinhainhainhainhazinhainhazinha é capital do estado! o.O
    HuahauhAUHAUHAUAHUAHAUHAUH
    Comédia esse povo!!!
    (e non sense)

    Beijos! s2 ;*
    *Adianta eu desejar melhoras e pedir pra você levantar esse astral foda??? *

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates