WINDOWS of Heaven

24 maio 2007 às 13:56
Heeeeeeeeeeey! ^^

Now I'm listening a singer that I've never heared to tell o.o Her name is Amy Grant and she is a American Singer, born in Augusta ((State of Georgia, EUA)) and started to sing when she recorded a tape with some songs that she wanted to give to her femily. She worked in a Recording Studio and the producer left she make the tape. After recording, the produced said that her voice was fantastic and make she grow up in a music career. In 1978 she released her 1st Album, called "Amy Grant" and today she is a sucess' singer!

Her Picture:
Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

I really did not know nothing about her, but now, listening her songs, I can see that have a fabulous voice O.o and... I think I'll look for something to download. o/~ I really liked her ^^

Well... I was with MUCH work to do today <_________> but I arrived at work 12:30 and I has finnished all my work \o/ ((now is 14:03)). My boss has traveled, it means that I'll have a computer just for me today!!! And after work, comes the playing! xDDDD So... Let me download something, play something and... be happy ((well... at work I can do these things... I hope so...))

Oh! After to say good-bye I need to explain WHY the title of this post is "WINDOWS of Heaven"... I'm sited down in front of a window and it's shining SO MUCH because of the sun shining outside. So... I did look for that window and remember the song Gates of Heaven, from MY band. MY perfect band: Do As Infinity. So... I resolved to put the title merging the word WINDOW, in plural, with the name of the song ^^ ((Yeah, I'm crazy... ¬¬))

So...
Bye Bye! ^^
Ja mata neeeeeeeeee o/~

5 comentários

  1. VSam Says:

    Heeeeeeeeeeey! ^^

    Agora eu estou escutando uma cantora da qual nunca tinha ouvido falar antes o.o Seu nome é Amy Grant e ela é uma cantora Americana, nascida em Augusta ((no estado de Georgia, EUA)) e ela começou a cantar quando gravou uma fita com algumas músicas que queria presentear sua família. Ela trabalhava numa gravadora, desmagnetizando fitas, e quando o produtor ouviu a voz dela ficou encantado e resolveu produzi-la. Até hoje Amy faz muito sucesso. Seu primeiro álbum entitulado "Amy Grant" foi lançado em 1978!

    Eu realmente não sabia nada sobre ela, mas agora, ouvindo suas músicas, posso ver que ela tem uma voz fabulosa O.o e... Acho que vou procurar algo pra baixar o/~ Eu realmente gostei dela ^^

    Bem... Tive MUITO trabalho por hoje, mas já que já terminei tudo e o chefe resolveu dar uma viajada, eu vou ficar aqui viajando no PC um pouco.

    Oh! Antes de dizer tchau, preciso explicar o por que do título desse post. Estou sentado em frente a uma janela que tá brilhando bastante por causa do sol. Aí quando eu olhei pra ela eu lembrei da música Gates of Heaven, de DAI, e resolvi fazer o trocadilho básico. ^^ ((sim, eu sou doido ¬¬))

    Então...
    Tchau pípou! ^^
    Ja mata neeeeeeeeee o/~

  2. Anônimo Says:

    Música nova na área!!!!!!!!

    Me passa viu?
    Qual o caso do sumiço?!
    Te aguardo lá no meu. Ah! Fui indicado no concurso Blog de Ouro, estou concorrendo nas categorias Blog do Ano e melhor Blog Masculino, parede até categoria do Oscar, kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    Tem o selo por lá, aguardo seu voto viu?!

    o/

  3. Anônimo Says:

    Oxi!
    tem uma opçao q eh p visitar,essa ta dando erro, a seção de votos é na margem esquerda do site!
    Com varias categorias, eu fui indicado p melhor blog do ano e melhor blog masculino.
    Ta escrito errado la,repare o nome "Vivendo a Vida" aew vc vota!!! ^^

  4. Anônimo Says:

    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei!!!!
    Bota meu site aqui no seu blog tb!
    Peguei ainda nao....tenho q pegar em ksa,mas nem to entrando,to com 20DVD's de Cavaleiros do Zodiaco, TODAS AS SAGAS COMPLETISSIMAS!!!!

    To assistindo um após o outro!!!

  5. Anônimo Says:

    SITE DA HIKKI
    sauhsauhsahsahsauhsuahsuahshahsahsahsuahsua

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates