Asufarutooo...

01 maio 2007 às 16:07
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
I was looking for posts in my fotolog to remember old times ^___^ and I found one nice post! And it was VERY GOOD.

The first post I found is this: ((I'll translate to English))
Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

"Are you seeing these BEAUTIFUL pics above?
=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now tell me if they are not the 'perfect supreme perfection of the universe, infinity and beyond'?!
Tell me, tell me if isn't? TELL! TEEELLLLLLLLL!! *______*
Yeah, yeah... DAI is the perfection.
And things about DAI always, ALWAYS make me to feel more happy, in any sense.
((until now I never has presenciated some BAAAAAD thing about the "Band of my Dreams"))

Yeah, to who don't knows, this was my last buying $$$$$
The name of the CD is "Do the Best - Great Supporters Serlection"
A CD set up by outsides's selection. I think was something so so like this.
In a group with 86 songs, the 30 songs selected composed the CD.
And now it is here, near me. In front of my eyes *_____*
Very close to my For the Future, Single that my Onee-san, Lulu, sent to me like a birthday gift! ^____^'"

Today is May 22th.
But I'll post at the day I've received this PERFECTION.

Ja ne mina-san!
xD~

1 Responses to Asufarutooo...

  1. VSam Says:

    Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
    Estava procurando alguns posts no meu fotolog para relembrar os velhos tempos ^___^ e eui encontrei um post bacana! E isso foi MUITO bom...

    O post que eu encontrei foi esse:

    "Estão vendo essas LINDAS fotos aí em cima?¿
    =~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Agora me diz se isso não é a perfeição perfeita suprema do universo infinito e além?!
    Diz se não é? DIZ! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ!!!! *__________*
    Sim sim... DAI é a perfeição.
    E coisas de DAI sempre, SEMPRE me alegram, em qualquer sentido.
    ((Até porque ainda não presenciei "de fato" algo MUITO triste relacionado à banda dos sonhos))


    Sim, para quem ainda não conhece, essa foi a minha última aquisição $$$$
    O nome do cd é "Do The Best - Great Supporers Selection"
    Um CD "montado" de acordo com escolhas de fora e tal. Acho que foi alguma coisa mais uou menos assim.
    De 86 músicas, as 30 mais escolhidas compuseram o CD
    E agora ele está bem aqui na minha frente
    Juntinho do meu For The Future, que minha Onee-san, Lulu, mandou de presente pra mim. ^__^' "

    Hoje é 22 de Maio.
    Mas esse post eu colquei com a data em que recebi esta belezinha

    Ja ne mina-san!
    xD~

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates