Dear friends, so long...

04 junho 2007 às 08:49
[POSTAGEM EM PORTUGUÊS NOS COMENTÁRIOS]

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! o/~

I'm really happy today. ^_^ Don't know if is 'cause the winter is arriving ((yeah, I LOVE the cold, despite it hardens the joints x___x)), don't know if is because I had a great weekend, or if the picture above is the "cause" of my happiness:




Yeah, yeah, my friends. ^___^ I bought one more Do As Infinity's disc: It's calls Yesterday & Today and the CD is PERFECT like all others! \o/~ Look... Look at the LABEL of the CD. OH MY GOOOOD! *-* It's soooo perfect, isn't it? Yeah, I know that is... =~ But... Do not be afraid with my crazy pics, ok? ^____^ I'm crazy and can't controll me and my madnesses.

This weekend I watched one more DAI's Show with my friend, Mima Kinomoto, and it was veeeeeeeery good! o/~ I arrived home AFTER midnight =O~ Maybe it will seems like curious, but... We ate Hot-Dog AGAIN! auhauhauahuah xD~ But at this time our friend Jeoh was not present to watch the fabulous show.
The concert was Deep Forest Live 2001; a show where the vocalist, Van Tomiko ((Ban-chan)) left MANY kisses to the auditorium ^___^ And the guitarrist, Owatari Ryo, played a... "Reggae" O___O He is veeeeery funny! LOL

AHH! I'm ADDICTED again for Donkey Kong Country!! *-* Yesterday I was to bed at morning 2 o'clock =O I was concentred playing the game and did not see the time rolling away... My mother want to decapitate me uhauhahuahuauhauh xD

Hm... Think it's all! o/~
Byyyyyyye bye =]

1 Responses to Dear friends, so long...

  1. VSam Says:

    Wooooooeeeeeeeeeee! o/~

    Eu tô realmente feliz hoje. ^_^Não sei se é porque o inverno está chegando ((sim, eu AMO frio, ainda que ele endureça as articulações)), não sei se é porque tive um fim de semana legal, ou se a imagem abaixo é a causa da minha felicidade:

    http://sp1.fotologs.net/photo/49/22/16/jweick/1180627587_f.jpg

    Sim, sim, meus amigos. ^___^ Comprei mais um CD de Do As Infinity: ele se chama Yesterday & Today e o CD é PERFEITO, assim como os outros! \o/~ Veja... Olha pra esse CD. Oh Meu DEEEUS! *-* Ele é tããão perfeito, né? Sim, eu sei que é ... =~ Mas... Não fique com medo das minhas folos alucinadas, ok? ^_____^ Eu sou louco e não consigo controlar a mim e minhas loucuras.

    Esse final de semana eu assisti mais um show de DAI com minha amiga, Mima Kinomoto, e foi muuuuuito bom! o/~ Cheguei em casa DEPOIS da meia-noite =O Talvez isto possa pareecer curioso, mas... Comemos CACHORRO-QUENTE denovo! auhauhauahha xD~ Mas desta vez Jeoh não tava conosco para ver aquele fabuloso show.
    O show foi o Deep Forest Live 2001; um show em que a vocalista, Tomiko Van, manda zilhões de beijinhos para a platéia ^___^ E o guitarrista, Ryo Owatari, toca.. um... Reggae O___O Ele é muuuuuito engraçado! LOL

    AHH! Estou VICIADO denovo em Donkey Kong Country!! *-* Ontem eu fui pra cama as 2 da manhã =O Estava concentrado jogando e nem vi o tempo passando... Minha mãe "não" quer me decapitar aHUAuhaHUAuhaUHAhu xD

    Hm... Acho que é só isso. o/~
    Byyyyyyyyyye bye =]

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates