Without a title

17 setembro 2007 às 17:08
I spent much time trying to decide what title put at this post, but after a while, my mind played with me and told me to put untiteled or unamed or something like this. Then, I put "Without a title" to be simply and don't use a title "very-used" by everybody. Hm... I think I'm not very good. Let me explain.

Everyone knows about my BIG passion by Do As Infinity, hm? Yeah, I know this band for a little time, in my oppinion less than 2 years is a little time, and I fall in love very fast. The songs touched my heart with a big intensity that nothing could make the same. And I'm very sad... T_T 'Cause I bought a new CD and... They will not come to me... At least not for now. And I fear that it do not arrive at my hands... never.

Here in brazil we are having a big trouble with our Posts System. 80% of the messenger's servant has adhered to a strike, vindicating improvements with your salaries and best remuneration for your services, "maternity-license" for a bigger time than the actual, and a succession of others claims. But to do this public manifest, the servants stopped with the normal sending of letters, orders, special packages and almost every services performed by the establishment.

I think it's very good, to claim by your rights and make manifests to guarantee to be heard by the authorities. But they decided to paralyse services exactly when I bought a new stuff from my band... I found at the Orkut someone who sells Original CDs from J-Artists, and she have 4 or 5 CDs from Do As Infinity. And I solved to buy one of them. But... I cannot receive it! TT________TT May you imagine how I'm suffering? My heart is pulsating very slowly than before; my hands are shaking uncontrollably; my eyes cry blood tears; and I'm falling down in a darken than black depression...

...

...ok. I'm just kidding about it. ^^
But I can't hide my sadness.
And think I'll be very anxious when be waiting my package... And th end of the mail's strike. PLEASE pray to this torment finnish as fast as possible. *-* I need buy more CDs and be happy listening to the really greater band of whole world...

I wannted to post an image here... but gave up. ^^
I'm not with patience to search a goo one. o/~
So...

I'll say goodbye right now.

And visit the links there are at the left side of my blog, ok?
They are very good! ^^/ Specailly the "FRIEND BLOGS". Some of them are brazllian blogs, but others are English. ^^ Enjoy them!

Oh, I'm working in a project to complete my "DREAMS COME TRUE"'s discography. And I'll post it here when I get all Albums and Singles, ok? If you like DCT, wait and see. If you do not like, wait and know a little bit about this fabulous Japanese Group!

Bai-Bai!

4 comentários

  1. Anônimo Says:

    seu blog é maravilhoso!
    pena que eu num entendo nada! xD

  2. Weick Says:

    Sério? ^^
    Essas foram as melhores palavras dos últimos tempos, Anny. Brigadão. ^^

    E... =/
    Bom, é que eu tenho preguiça de traduzir as postagens ^^' Embora eu faça isso de vez em quando...

    Mas...

    ...é... É isso. Você tem blog tbm?

    o/~

  3. Anônimo Says:

    Weick.. num sabia q vc tinha um blog Oo

    I'm not speak english XD

  4. Anônimo Says:

    Af nem me fala dessa greve do correio.. eles inventaram a pior hora pra entrar em greve HUAHUAHUAHUHA Mas relaxa.. antes tarde do que nunca /o/

    E vc sumiiu, menino, o que aconteceu?? Ficou bastante tempo ausente daqui ;-;

    Bjss :*

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates