Fukai Mori desu

27 setembro 2007 às 12:37
The happiness is dominating all inside me. ^^ I received RIGHT NOW a letter from a friend from January's River ((Rio de Janeiro at the Portuguese Original)). His name is Alex and I told about him someday before here in my blog: he's my Japanese's Teacher xD

I took the package and balanced it slowly, like I always do when new letters arrive to me, and was surprised when I heard a little and soft racket, that awake my curiosity. Then I opened the package and inside it was only a simple folded sheet of paper with something writed with his calligraphy ((that, somebody says, seems like my calligraphy o.o)) incentvating me to be strong and have courage to face everything that could be in my way. And, the soft sound came from a pendant, a cute beautiful pendand, with "Courage" wrote with Japanese Characters. Its color is light-woody-brown; a form seemed like a bell with two little balls at the bottom are from where leaves the sounds. At the top of the message, one more little ball, colored with stripes of different colors; everything safe by a green lace. Beautiful.

Arekkusu... Arigatou gozaimasu, watashi no tomodachi. *-* You know I love you, and your presence in my life is one of the most perfect things I have today. I'm very grateful by you has appeard in my life and starts to making me more happy than I was before. =) Sankyu by the gift and wait your letter... I'm making it... ((Since two weeks ago XDDDDD)) And I'm sorry if my english is poor; your next step, after teaching me japanese will be teach me english 8D

Well... Now I think that THIS is the faster consecutive post I've made here in my blog. xD~ But I really need to say this.

And, I wanted to end this post with the P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N, but the pics I've took are not here in my PC, so... Only will post the tomorrow, or after o/~

Bai-Bai.

Ps.: I do not have where hund the pendant. XD Suggestions?

1 Responses to Fukai Mori desu

  1. Weick Says:

    The only one I wanted to comment here 'bout this post left no reply T____T'



    Shit!

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates