WADACHI

19 agosto 2007 às 15:43
Listening: Do As Infinity ~ WADACHI ((Post's Title))

Some people ask me about "why I write my posts all in english". I need to tell them that I do this, 'cause I want do gain more visitors in my blog. I don't know many people in Brazil who have a blog also like me ((I know a few... But not enough)), and I like TOO MUCH when someone posts here in my scarpbook. It makes me very happy. And when i see that someone from other country "fall down like a feather" here in Stand UP for Your LIFE! I feel like my words arrive in any place I wnat they arrive, understand? And I LOVE to know people from other countries. Since this Blog's Start, I had two comments from non-brazillian people, the Cingapore man ((a DAI Lover like me ^^)) and anyone that I really don't know who is. XD He/Her do not specify a name or mail address nor... Nothing. Just asked me about a June's Single, You and me, telling me that he/her likes his songs and was looking for the single, but did not find it in the internet. I didn't find the single too, btw. -__-' But someday I'll find it... Or buy, who knows ^^ The A-Side I have, but the other songs of the CD... T__T Well...

...


O_O"
OMG!
I FOUND IT!!! \o/~
Right now I was writting this text and solve to find in a site that I had not search yet and... I FOUND IT! Wooooooooo~ Well... I'm downloading it right now and, if it was REALLY the single, I'll upload here to you, that asked me for the single, ok? ^^ And I'll put there at the JUNE's Discography at the left menu, ok?

OMG... Incredible .____.' *in shock*


*flies away* o/~



*come back* ^^


Hm. Now I was reading a little part of a Harry Potter's book. The chapter called The Gaunt's House, where Harry and Dumbledore dive into Ogden's memory and retreive some information about Lord Voldemort's parents. Yeah, I'm re-reading the sixth book ((I re-read all the first five ones)) before the seventh and last... I'm not an ADDICTED like some people are, but I like TOO MUCH the book series. They was well-writed by Kathleen and very-well-translated by Lya Wyler ((the brazillian translator of the books)). The plot is each time more involving and complex, in my opinion, and leaving away the mark that names Harry Potter like an Infantile Book. It involves much more than a little book that tells the sotry 'bout a lucky boy who survived of a powerful enchantment, launched by the most terrible evil sorcerer of all the time, and your adventures with his friends. It's something like there is writed inside the cover of the last book: "The spellbinding, richly woven narrative, which plunges, twists and turns at a breathtaking pace, confirms the author as a mistress of storytelling, whose books will be read, re-read and read again" and they will be read, re-read and read again forever and ever.

Hm... Now I have some pics from a game that I has finnished some minutes ago! \o/ It calls: Mystery Case Files - Ravenhearst and is the 3rd game of the serie Mystery Case Files. They are games provided, firstly, by Big Fish and after by some other labels. All them liberate us to play a free game for 60 minutes... but the game provided by Yahoo's label left us playing in each five minutes after the 1 hour expirate. XD And I finnished it! \o/ Look at the screencaps.











Ahm... ^^'''''' 26 ScreenShots??? aUHAhuAUHahuahaHUAhuahUA I didn't imagine that was too much, but... Well. XD Looking the pictures you can read the sotry about the "Game's Legend". It's very good, and in the end you have to set the woman's sipirt free. But to do this, you need to solve the crimes, joining the pieces of all the puzzles and, the part that I like more: Finding hidden obkects in confuse scenes. *-* There are maaaaaaaany objects and you have to find an nutcracker, for example. It's a little hard, but playing always you decorate where are some objects. xDDDD *addicted*

Well...
Now I'm listening for the JUNE's single and... Well, the second song is very... crazy 8D. But the songs You and me and without are very good! \o/~ Love it! Now I'll share it! hohoho >D

That's all for today.
I'm a little confuse about my future, but I solve to leave all running away. I'll only do what I can do and... wait things happen. Just it!

Good-bye, minna-san! ^^
And thanks for beeing reading these posts! *-*
*moved*

hahahahahah

3 comentários

  1. Jackie Says:
    Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
  2. Jackie Says:

    Valeu. Eu me esforço.
    Eu também reparo nos layouts (Que feio!) huehuehue
    Me registrei semana passada denovo, porque esqueci o login (não foi nem a senha =B).

    Adorei o blog, é interessante e legal, gostei dos links legais no perfil... 8)... Mas, sem querer ser incoveniente (e já sendo), porque você escreve em inglês?

    Eu também Adoro Harry Potter, nem consegui esperar a tradução, já li tudo na internê mesmo, uma loucura...

    Você fica bem feliz quando compra um CD, né. heuheueheuheuheuehue
    Beijo :*~

    [http://ticktacklady.blogspot.com]

  3. Anônimo Says:

    ahhh weick, obrigada pelo que vc escreveu lá no meu blog, ok? eu já estou bem melhor quanto ao meu probleminha com meu namorado.. tenho problemas maiores que esse e acho que o melhor é deixar a cabeça longe deles e seguir em frente, né?? XD

    well, pra mim, não é um problema que vc escreva em inglês.. só a preguiça que atrapalha, mas eu luto contra ela pra poder comentar aqui \o/

    eu li a tradução do Harry Potter da Armada Tradutora e recomendo pra quem tem preguiça de ler em inglês, como eu XD http://viabrasil.wordpress.com/harry-potter
    é o link, tem lá pra baixar inteiro.. a tradução é ótima e, na dúvida, eles sempre colocam uma observação no final dos capítulos.. ^^

    Aqui.. eu tava pensando nesse instante aqui com meus botões... vamos gravar um dueto?? *-* qualquer música que seja fácil hahaha ficaria loosho, sério, eu ia gostar muito se vc aceitasse XD

    bom, é isso... beijos, menino :*

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates