I wonder why~

11 junho 2009 às 19:09
Eis aqui a coisinha que eu disse que tava gravando, que pedi opiniões e que acatei todos os comentários positivos. Espero que tenha ficado ao menos "ligeiramente bom". Assistam.


Well, this is really a shock for me. I never felt that I would find a song that could make me be addicted to it sounds (like JUNE made with me some months ago), but... This happened again ;D

The song 'foolish foolish' is lovely and I made this video for a friend, Kawasamui, who recommended me this jpop artist (and many others, ne Kawa-san? XD). So i hope you enjoy it and don't care about the excessive ligh on my face.

Thanks in advance.
Mata yo nee~


Sim, Davie, pra você ^^'
Estou feliz hoje, cantar me deixa bem. Indubitavelmente.
E o retorno supercheiodenovidades de DAI também me deixa extremamente contente.

Só não tô com mood pra escrever, mas. É. É isso aí ;D




Ps.: MP3 aqui
Stream


Download
Weick Yasutora - foolish foolish.mp3

3 comentários

  1. Leo Says:

    axei seus videos por acaso no youtube.. vc canta bem parabens..

  2. Ilana Copque Says:

    AFEMARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    VINY É VINY
    adorei demais, moço..
    morro de saudades de vc..
    QUANDO DIABOS VC VOLTA DE ARACAJU??

  3. Ilana Copque Says:
    Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates