wonders of internet

10 julho 2007 às 08:44
Hello, EVERYBODY! \o/
((everybody? O.o' But... WHO reads this blog-texts? xDDDDD))

Hm... Think I need to post more in this blog. It's sooooo... Hm... o-o I don't know what it is. -__- But I need to post more here. ^_^ Now I'll tell you about a Korean/Japanese singer called JUNE.





Well, well... I like of the "Michael JackSIAN's way of to sing/play" that JUNE adopts in his carreer. First time I heard a song from him was watchin a Anime TV Serie called BLEACH. I watch animes in my own PC ((downloading at Internet)) and the song Baby it's You is an "Ending Song" of the anime ((that tells the story about a boy, called Kurosaki Ichigo, and about "Shinigamis", monsters like "Hollows, Menos Grande, Arrancars" and more. Kursaki Ichigo and the Shinigamis have the power to save the Humanity of the monsters that want to make bad things with the earth and its habitants. But lets come back to June-san.

I have a cousin ((Kisuko)) who says that JUNE is a "Micheal Jackson" from Asia. ^___^ Is something like this. To who doesn't knows him, I'll leave in Downloads Section the CD Singles that he released until today. Are two, at all.

He wasn't 'awarded' with the "Beauty's Gift" ((laughing...A LOT)) but sings with perfection, I think. Who likes Pop Singers I hope enjoy it songs. o/~

Hm... Lemme see... Ah! New release.

The Korean singer, 05 months after his last release ((Pride of Tomorrow)), is appearing again in the Asian Music's scene and give us a Hot Single! Single's name is You and me and the releases date is July 11 in this year of 2007.

He sang the "A-Side" ((First Track)) of this single in a Pride of Tomorrow's show, and it 'lit' in the fans a desire to get as fast as possible the new single. Yesterday I saw the Cover of the CD and you can see it below with the tracklisting.


JUNE ~ You and me
:: Tracklisting
01. You and me
02. crazy
03. without
04. You and me [Instrumental]

Well... About JUNE that's all.

But I have one more thing to say >D~
I don't know if you remeber of my last post ((or if you read it below...)) but, I told about a blog of a Do As Infinity's fan... Before posting this text I saw the last post and I remember his blog "Paint my Life" and I decided to go there in the blog again... I discovered that, after 1 month and 5 days, he posted again! *O* He is busy with something that I can't uderstand very well ((something with field camp)) and can't post too much. And the last paragraph of his post is...

"Something interesting: When I checked my email, blogger told me someone replied to one of my posts. He's a guy from Brazil (I think) apparently and happens to share the same fanatism as me for Do As Infinity! Never thought that the music of DAI would travel to the far side of Earth and be loved! The wonders of the Internet..."

Waaaaa~
That's... ME! *-* He read my post!
I'm VERY VERY VERY happy now... And he feels something I feel too ((I said in my post about my SHOCK 'cause didn't imagine that DAI's music could raise fans in whole world! WAWAWA~ *goes crazy*

I leave all you now with a little piece of my happyness ^^
a BIG HUG!

Ja ne, mina-san!

9 comentários

  1. VSam Says:

    Oi, TODO MUNDO! \o/
    ((todo mundo? O.o Mas... QUEM lê minhas postagens? xDDDDD))

    Hm... Acho que eu preciso postar mais aqui neste blog. Ele tá tãããão... Hm... o-o Não sei o que ele está. -___- Mas sei que ele precisa e mais postagens ^_^ Agora eu vou falar sobre um cantor Coreano/Japonês chamado JUNE

    Bem, bem... BEM.
    Eu gosto do jeito Michel_Jacksiano de ser//agir//cantar do JUNE. ^___^ Ele é quase um MJ da Ásia ((Como diria a Kisuko)). Esse aí NÃO foi agraciado com a dádiva suprema da beleza facial... Mas canta que é uma beleza. ^___^ Espero que alguém goste.

    Hm... Deixe-me ver.. AH! Novo Lançameto.

    O cantor, 05 meses depois do último lançamento ((Pride of Tomorrow)), ele resove dar as caras novamente no cenário da música Oriental trazendo um single novo chamado You and me com data marcada: 11 de Julho ((AMANHÃ!))

    Ele cantou a A-Side do single num show do Pride e despertou nos fans um desejo louco pelo novo single xD Vamos ver o que sai. Confiram a capa e a tracklist o/~ ((Veja na página em inglês, os comentários não suportam imagens T_T))

    -----

    Tenho mais uma coisinha pra dizer >D~
    Não sei se você se lembra do meu último post ((ou se você o leu ali em baixo)) mas, eu falei sobre um blog de um fã de Do As Infinity lá de Cingapura. Antes de postar ESTE texto, eu resolvi dar uma passada no blog dele, assim por acaso, e descobri que ele ATUALIZOU O BLOG! ((Depois de 1 mês e cinco dias x_x)) *O* Ele está bem ocupado com umas coisas que eu não faço muita idéia do que seja ^^ mas... Olha o que ele postou no último parágrafo do último post:

    "Something interesting: When I checked my email, blogger told me someone replied to one of my posts. He's a guy from Brazil (I think) apparently and happens to share the same fanatism as me for Do As Infinity! Never thought that the music of DAI would travel to the far side of Earth and be loved! The wonders of the Internet..."

    O____O
    Waaa~
    Sou...EU! *-* Ele leu o meu comentário no blog dele! \o/
    Fiquei tãão contente com isso, vocês não fazem idéia. E tipo... Ele fala de uma coisa que eu disse no meu post: sobre ser incrível o fato de DAI conseguir atravessar fronteiras internacionais e alcançar osmais diversos locais do globo! \o/~ Por quê? porque DAI é perfeição! xDDDD <3~

    Bom... É isso...
    Deixo vocês com um pedacinho da minha felicidade. ^^
    GRANDE abraço!

    Ja ne, mina-san!

  2. Anônimo Says:

    WHAT A BANNER, HUMMM?! XDDD

    I'm not good in writting in english... bah, whatever. Sorry, but I didn't read anything you posted until now, but I will!! (someday XDDD)

    Gray layout!! \o\ /o/ Much better than the blue one. And we can't forget that I helped you with some stuffs, right? XDD ("for talking, dating, brothering..." LOL)

    So good to know that's a new place where I can brother you! ^^'

    That's all. DAAAAAAAI and BYYYYYYE!! o/~~

    (if you see any english error here, just ignore it u-u')

  3. VSam Says:

    Arigatou gozaimashita, Fonftka-san ^^'

  4. Sheila Says:

    Hi nephew of my heart!
    Gosh! News at least, rsrs

    Well, i´m happy about ur friend in Cingapura... it´s great to know that we share and taste the same things, even in different countries and cultures. Hope u make more friends around de globe!

    Luv u honey
    Aunt Aya-kakkoi-sama (huahuahauhau)

  5. Unknown Says:

    Yoo~~ Weick-kun!!

    I don't know if I must comment all in
    english or in portuguese... whatever!

    Well... At first I'd like to tell you
    that your blog is gettin' great!
    And I want you to give me one! (I'm kidding... but if you intend to do it ... I'll be glad my cousin ^_^)

    About JUNE... I never heard it...
    You said it's a kind of "the Asian Michael"
    I'm really curious to listen to it... but it's not a prob... I'm your neighbor, isn't it? LOL
    You live "by my side" xDD~

    Well... Bye o/~

    I hope to comment in next post.. see Ya!

  6. Anônimo Says:

    hi JWeick!

    I believe you have visited my site about DoAs! And yeah I'm glad you would like to add me in your 'Friend blogs'. Please do! When I'm free I'll also add you into my list of links!

    Just in case you don't understand what I was talking about in my post, I was talking about the army which i'm am currently serving.

    I also like the grey tone of your blog! :0

  7. oooh,no!
    MFG!

    everything here is in english! I don't know write so well... so I probably continues commenting your photos in your fotolog,ok? hahaha
    kisses


    {Deu para enganar?:p}

  8. Anônimo Says:

    Vou postar em português mesmo pq minha capacidade mental está um pouco reduzida,hehehehehe.
    Tá sumido meu fio, vou dar um conferida nessa cantor p ver se é legal mesmo.
    Abraço!

  9. Anônimo Says:

    Hello!

    I'm a fan of JUNE's TOO!!! and I was wondering if you have heard his new single, "You and Me"? I've been searching for it EVERYWHERE and no one's heard anything except for the a-side:(

    if you have it, can you please upload it?

    thanks very much!

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates