For the FUTURE

02 abril 2007 às 16:57
Can you see THAT above?



No... I'm not talking about me, but... What I HAVE in my hands...
*-*


I love you Soooooooooooooo much by this, Saori-chan.
I need to say something more...?


DOASINFINITY'sSINGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

--------------

I'm in shock, and... really can't write more.
*-*


*beeing crazy*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~

1 Responses to For the FUTURE

  1. VSam Says:

    Tá vendo isso aí em baixo?

    http://www.badongo.com/pic/661644

    Não... Não tô falando de mim, mas... do que eu TENHO em minhas mãos...
    *-*


    Saori, te adoro ainda mais por isso!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Preciso dizer algo mais?


    DOASINFINITY'sSINGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    --------------

    Estou em estado de choque, e ... realmente não consigo digitar mais nada...
    *-*


    *beeing crazy*

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates