The Open Door

05 fevereiro 2007 às 09:36
[POSTAGEM EM PORTUGUÊS NOS COMENTÁRIOS]

No. Isn't Evanescence's new release. ^^
The title of this blog is an homenage to my New Blog that I've created... Right Now! xD
I don't know WHEN I'll post again, but... I really want to take it to go Up, from now to on.

Sometimes I feel like I'm bored or an fool. But I don't know why I feel me like this. My feelings are an excepcional things to make me feel like I am in real life. If I don't have this feelings inside my soul, I really don't know what my life could be. But I don't feel me sad. And even I feel me like this, I have many friends to make me to feel more happy, even if this more doesn't be MOOOORE, understand? ^^ I don't know how to say it in english, my english is so poor =~

Well. Abou the title of my blog?
The letter "J" is an abbreviation of "Japanese".
So, if I say JMusic, it means Japanese Music.
If I write JWeick, it means Japanese Weick. Cool? Easy? xD
A band that makes to be addicted by JMusic is... Do As Infinity. I think I will talk much more about this band in other posts at this blog, but I need to say right now that I LOVE IT, and it's not hypocritical dialogue. It comes from the most deep place inside my heart. DAI makes me to be happy when I'm sad, makes my tears roll-down when I need to cry, makes me to Jump when I wanna jump, and it songs are inside my head everyday, in each moment of my life. Do As Infinity fills me with good feelings and I'm very happy to be your fan. o///
But I'm not a japanese man. I only like ((too much)) of the Japanese's Culture, or JCulture. And I need to tell to the whole world that I love Japan, and almost everything that is inside this fantastic and spectacular country.

Now I need to say good-bye.
So... Wait the next post! o/~

Best Regards,
Weick Strauss

1 Responses to The Open Door

  1. VSam Says:

    Não. Não é o novo lançamento do Evanescence. ^^

    O título desta postagem é pra homenagear meu Novo Blog que... Acabo de Criar! xD

    Não sei QUANDO postarei denovo, mas... I realmente quero levar esse blog adiante, daqui pra frente.

    Algumas vezes eu me sinto cansado ou meio "tolo". Mas eu não sei porque me sinto assim. Meus sentimentos são coisas excepcionais para me fazerem ser como sou na vida real. Se eu não tivesse esses sentimentos dentro da minha alma, eu definitivamente não sei o que a minha vida poderia ser. Mas não me sinto triste. E ainda que me sentisse assim, eu tenho muitos amigos para me fazer sentir mais contente, ainda que esse mais não seja um MAAAAIS, sabe? ^^ Eu não sei como dizer isso em inglês, meu inglês é beem fraquinho =~

    Bom. Sobre o título do meu blog?

    A letra "J" é uma abreviação de "Japonês" ((Japanese))
    Então, se eu digo JMusic, quero dizer Música Japonesa ((Japanese Music))
    Se escrevo JWeick, quero dizer Weick Japonês ((Japanese Weick)). Legal? Fácil? xD

    Uma banda que me faz ser viciado por JMusic é... Do As Inifinity. Eu acho que ainda vou falar muito sobre esta banda em outros posts neste blog, mas eu peciso dizer AGORA que A AMO; e esse não é um papo hipócrita. O que digo vem do lugarzinho mais profundo do meu coração. DAI me faz feliz quando estou triste, faz minhas lágrimas rolarem quando preciso chorar, me faz pular quando quero pular, e sempre fica tocando na minha cabeça todos os dias, em cada momento da minha vida. Do As Infinity preenche-me com bons sentimentos e eu sou MUITO feliz por ser seu fã. o///

    Mas eu não sou um cara japonês. Eu só gosto ((muito)) da Cultura Japonesa, ou JCulture ^^. E preciso dizer para todo o mundo que amo o Japão, e tudo o mais que está dentro desse espetacular e fantástico país.

    Agora eu preciso dizer Tchauzinho.
    Então... Aguarde o próximo post! o/~

    Cordiais Saudações,
    Weick Strauss

[ stand up! jweick ] | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com Distribuído por Templates